Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't redeem gift

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 06, 2013
I just bought the empire bundle I redeemed Nausica ok like everything was normal i promoted her but when I started to redeem everything else it said Failed to redeem this item. I can't redeem the rest of my stuff please help

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please try logging out to the character select screen, switching characters and then switching back. This should help you be able to redeem the additional items.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
As soon as you start playing that character again, immediately redeem any gifts. Don't do anything else including moving.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
One other thing that I have noticed is that quite often I can't redeem gifts when my pirate is in his home-- well at least the Smuggler's Cove-- but I think in other houses as well. Porting to a "public/social" area and redeeming the gifts often works for me. If that doesn't work, the switching characters and back seems to usually do the trick.

Like The Helpful Pirate noted, if you wish to redeem the gift, it's best to do as soon as you log in with the desired character...before porting home or doing anything else. If you redeem one gift and then the others won't redeem, give that ol' switchamaroooo a try.

Good luck!