Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frozen Character???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2009
So recently, when I play P101, my character freezes in front of the entrances to areas. It's like I am going in but the loading screen doesn't come. This doesn't happen immediately, it is after I have already entered a few areas. When it does this I got to the character selection and re-select my character, I can go in then a little while later It does it again. After about 3 or 4 times resetting it, it disconnects me from the game server. This really makes me upset because I want to finish Aquila but I cannot because this keeps happening.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Christopher Life H... on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
So recently, when I play P101, my character freezes in front of the entrances to areas. It's like I am going in but the loading screen doesn't come. This doesn't happen immediately, it is after I have already entered a few areas. When it does this I got to the character selection and re-select my character, I can go in then a little while later It does it again. After about 3 or 4 times resetting it, it disconnects me from the game server. This really makes me upset because I want to finish Aquila but I cannot because this keeps happening.
sorry to hear this.. never happened to me but try resetting router? only in aquila? welcome to the boards by the way nice to meet you.. dont worry Miss Bonnie will help ya figure it out :) chin up
stormy jen silver

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Christopher Life H... on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
If you send an email to support@pirate101.com, they may have some tips to help you with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*