Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion: Candy Cane and Cupcake Flag Designs.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
So if you've made a Pirate then no doubt you've seen that the ship featured in the Presidio Companion selection screen has unique flag designs not featured in the actual game itself. These designs are a Cupcake with eyes and a mouth and two crossed Candy Canes. What I and possibly many others would like to see are these designs added into the actual game itself as selectable flag design choices for the players. Just having that extra variety would allow more players to make unique choices in terms of their ship designs so-to-speak.

What do you all think? Sound off in the comments section below and as always thank you for your time.

P.S. I already posted about this on Twitter but was told to post it here as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
flash33 on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
So if you've made a Pirate then no doubt you've seen that the ship featured in the Presidio Companion selection screen has unique flag designs not featured in the actual game itself. These designs are a Cupcake with eyes and a mouth and two crossed Candy Canes. What I and possibly many others would like to see are these designs added into the actual game itself as selectable flag design choices for the players. Just having that extra variety would allow more players to make unique choices in terms of their ship designs so-to-speak.

What do you all think? Sound off in the comments section below and as always thank you for your time.

P.S. I already posted about this on Twitter but was told to post it here as well.
I believe that flag design belonged to our ill-fated parents; as such it shouldn't be allowed to players. There are already 3 full pages & a bit of flag designs and divisions, with colors, that's more than enough to make a unique ship design.
And with holiday "extras", as we saw during Christmas, more unique designs may become available.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 10, 2016 wrote:
I believe that flag design belonged to our ill-fated parents; as such it shouldn't be allowed to players. There are already 3 full pages & a bit of flag designs and divisions, with colors, that's more than enough to make a unique ship design.
And with holiday "extras", as we saw during Christmas, more unique designs may become available.
Yeah, as I was writing the post I was thinking that it might be a Yuletide exclusive flag design, but I didn't think about it possibly belonging to our parents though.