Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How about a Ship Museum for a House!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
I know that a lot of my friends, to include myself, keep all of the ships that we have acquired of our time playing Pirate101. Since I have not seen it yet done, I was wondering if they could have a player house that you could have all the ships you have docked at all at the same time as our home decoration. This would allow us to place the ship fully equipped as we have set it dock separated from the one we have equipped to use at that time. This will allow us to store the ship without getting rid of it and clear up a space in our inventory. Not to mention I think it could look pretty cool doing so.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
mparks08 on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
I know that a lot of my friends, to include myself, keep all of the ships that we have acquired of our time playing Pirate101. Since I have not seen it yet done, I was wondering if they could have a player house that you could have all the ships you have docked at all at the same time as our home decoration. This would allow us to place the ship fully equipped as we have set it dock separated from the one we have equipped to use at that time. This will allow us to store the ship without getting rid of it and clear up a space in our inventory. Not to mention I think it could look pretty cool doing so.
We can already dock our extra ships at our houses. Although I'm not sure if all of the ships will fit at a single house, I think there may be a limit to the number of ships. Anyways, when visiting your house, simply take a gander at the house decorating. Or, maybe take a gander at the ships menu, it's been a while since I've docked a ship at one of my houses, so I'm not sure how to do it anymore.

But, I know it can be done.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
We can already dock our extra ships at our houses. Although I'm not sure if all of the ships will fit at a single house, I think there may be a limit to the number of ships. Anyways, when visiting your house, simply take a gander at the house decorating. Or, maybe take a gander at the ships menu, it's been a while since I've docked a ship at one of my houses, so I'm not sure how to do it anymore.

But, I know it can be done.
To access the Shipyards, open your decorating tab & at the right, click on backpack, choose a ship and at the bottom you will see a ship icon ( for Shipyards ). Just click on Shipyards and the selected ship will be docked. I believe that the limit to ships in the Shipyard is 4 or 5.
P.S. forgot to mention that you need to open the attic, then select backpack.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
this title grabbed me and i love the idea of "themed houses"... yes we pirates have the ability to store up to 5 ships at each house, but if there was a house specifically designed to dock say 20 outside 20 inside? well that'd be pretty neat imo..

if the ones outside could be arranged into a mini harbor/dock area not just free floating therefore as the name suggests you could interact with(easily board) maybe 8-10.. and inside they would be stored in bottles of course but be neat if it was a built-in shelf or mantle specifically designed for them, with little labels under the shelf that were interactive maybe with name of ship, type and world origin..

to make it truly unique though like to see more placeable items or even a way to build-your-own museum house via block sets or something.. have a small basic house but use blocks to either create small outer buildings or even expand the original house..also for outside maybe placeable docks we could design our own area's shape whether a line of 3 long docks or smaller ones (2 ship size) we could scatter/attach around the edge of the island in a sunburst shape.. if truly wanted to let our imaginations wander.. be neat if dock-blocks could be placed like a person would float rugs...

be lovely if when bought you could pre-select the ambiance.. as in dusk, dawn, noon, rainy etc.. and of course this house would need signs we could use for labeling.. like "beware ye the boneyard ahead" or "Tiny Tim's Yachtclub" etc...

stormy jen

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Yes, that looks very cool!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 23 Swashbuckler