Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ranked PvP - points gained vs. points lost

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Hey I just posted this in The Shipyards--my apologies, I completely forgot there was a section dedicated to PvP topics

I'm always terrified to enter a Ranked PvP because my score can always drop so dramatically. And when I am winning, I feel really guilty to finish my opponent off, I know I'm ruining their PvP rating. I've walked in their shoes.

The other day I was PvPing this guy who had been beaten down from Veteran 3 times in this one season, I beat him, and I was like " sorry sorry sorry! bro! no hard feelings please! " (I'm a non-violent person). He still got super mad and stuff, so bruh! This is a kid-friendly game, don't crush their hopes and dreams in PvP!

Could you split the losing penalty in half? Please? Everybody wants those amazing weapons, and I hate seeing people knock each other down on their way up.

Losing is too dangerous. I don't want this full season of torture to turn fruitless when I hit that wall of champions clouding up the path to victory.

i'm scared
please help us

-corrupt lucas vries

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Well, if they don't want to have their feelings hurt, they can either do practice pvp or no pvp at all. Ranked PVP is a lot more hardcore and competitive. It's designed as a way to show ego and standings in the pvp world. Most people who do ranked pvp love to win and enjoy winning against others. I guess, I'm trying to say that Ranked PVP is a risk, it's a test of the best in a way. If you want a shiny new weapon, if you want bragging rights, you have to work for it. There is no other way, and if you lose, hey, try again. All you can do is try again and grow up.