Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Swap

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
Okay, so, as I have finished the game as a Witchdoctor, I decided to complete the game again as a Buccaneer. My sister, who has not finished the game yet, was helping me, and when I was helping Jack, Moe and Manny. My sister spoke to Lasko, who still had an exclamation mark above his head, and she accepted the mission. So, now she has had to restart the game over, as she somehow lost her other quest too, and is stuck with Lasko's. I don't know if it was swapped with this one, but that is what I think. I don't really want this to happen to anyone else, so KingIsle, please fix this!

Jack - Level 65
Jason - Level 12

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Please send an email to support@pirate101.com for assistance with this issue.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
xCridder on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
Okay, so, as I have finished the game as a Witchdoctor, I decided to complete the game again as a Buccaneer. My sister, who has not finished the game yet, was helping me, and when I was helping Jack, Moe and Manny. My sister spoke to Lasko, who still had an exclamation mark above his head, and she accepted the mission. So, now she has had to restart the game over, as she somehow lost her other quest too, and is stuck with Lasko's. I don't know if it was swapped with this one, but that is what I think. I don't really want this to happen to anyone else, so KingIsle, please fix this!

Jack - Level 65
Jason - Level 12
Has she been playing for a few years? Maybe its just the new quests.

Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Has she been playing for a few years? Maybe its just the new quests.
Yeah, we started in (approximately) 2013. We didn't play for 3/4 of 2014, and recently got back into it late this year. So we've been playing for a couple years. Also sorry for the late reply.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
xCridder on Nov 28, 2015 wrote:
Yeah, we started in (approximately) 2013. We didn't play for 3/4 of 2014, and recently got back into it late this year. So we've been playing for a couple years. Also sorry for the late reply.
Well she shouldn't have to restart the game, just do those new quests and then proceed with the storyline.