Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hmm..pets around bestia

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I for one love both the fandango mix by the tent as well as the pretty quackosaurus outside of bestia..the emerald green and super bright yellow on each of these guys is flashy and pretty..
was wondering if indico has given up his experiment? link here https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/the-great-quackosaurus-experiment-8ad6a41a4d285174014d2b65aa7e1388
if not might he consider morphing to my sundango sometime? I need a quack anyway and would like to see if its hiding something not tried as well..
ty for listening
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
I for one love both the fandango mix by the tent as well as the pretty quackosaurus outside of bestia..the emerald green and super bright yellow on each of these guys is flashy and pretty..
was wondering if indico has given up his experiment? link here https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/the-great-quackosaurus-experiment-8ad6a41a4d285174014d2b65aa7e1388
if not might he consider morphing to my sundango sometime? I need a quack anyway and would like to see if its hiding something not tried as well..
ty for listening
stormy jen silver
update i finally got a decent quack (yay!) and hope to be trying some new stuff soon..got many many many other projects i am working on XD but i sincerely hope that if Mr. Indigo does take up his quack experiment again, that he will be the one to discover something amazing from it.. in the meantime check out the link i posted above if you havent yet.. and see if you have an idea or even a pet not yet tried that you would like to use! be neat since the other thread has now been locked, to post any future quack info(hybrids or combo tries) on this thread so it all stays together..
interestingly the golden dillo, the blue-maned imperial foo lion, and aqua bunnicorn have their own threads atm, as does the lavender bunnicorn on the sigil inside the tent..
the green & yellow fandango and the green & yellow quack, were mentioned only on this thread.. now i wanna add another XD the "jungle chameleon" is also inside the tent on the sigil plates.. what is interesting to me is the jungle chameleon from pet sparring looks different than the one on the plates however both of these chameleons are unusual from other p101 chameleons in the fact on their back is not polka dots but zig zag markings similar to wiz101 chameleon.. and also similar to the markings on the backs of the 2 iguana hybrids fire lizard and blizard..
happy morphing all! I cant wait to hear back on any and all of these possibilities and combo tries :3
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
update i finally got a decent quack (yay!) and hope to be trying some new stuff soon..got many many many other projects i am working on XD but i sincerely hope that if Mr. Indigo does take up his quack experiment again, that he will be the one to discover something amazing from it.. in the meantime check out the link i posted above if you havent yet.. and see if you have an idea or even a pet not yet tried that you would like to use! be neat since the other thread has now been locked, to post any future quack info(hybrids or combo tries) on this thread so it all stays together..
interestingly the golden dillo, the blue-maned imperial foo lion, and aqua bunnicorn have their own threads atm, as does the lavender bunnicorn on the sigil inside the tent..
the green & yellow fandango and the green & yellow quack, were mentioned only on this thread.. now i wanna add another XD the "jungle chameleon" is also inside the tent on the sigil plates.. what is interesting to me is the jungle chameleon from pet sparring looks different than the one on the plates however both of these chameleons are unusual from other p101 chameleons in the fact on their back is not polka dots but zig zag markings similar to wiz101 chameleon.. and also similar to the markings on the backs of the 2 iguana hybrids fire lizard and blizard..
happy morphing all! I cant wait to hear back on any and all of these possibilities and combo tries :3
stormy jen silver
Your first post is from nov 5th so I assume you dont mean new pets around Bestia for hollidays...

For example there's that flashy red buffaloon with a hook on its back, looking like a Christmas tree ball (is that how you call them in english?) He looks cool and intrigues me...

I've also seen a candycane dragon but we already have access to that one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Silver Angel on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Your first post is from nov 5th so I assume you dont mean new pets around Bestia for hollidays...

For example there's that flashy red buffaloon with a hook on its back, looking like a Christmas tree ball (is that how you call them in english?) He looks cool and intrigues me...

I've also seen a candycane dragon but we already have access to that one.
That buffaloon along with a pretty green one will be on sale in the crown shop if past Christmas seasons will continue, along with some nifty Christmas companions.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
That buffaloon along with a pretty green one will be on sale in the crown shop if past Christmas seasons will continue, along with some nifty Christmas companions.
You mean... not this year?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Silver Angel on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
You mean... not this year?
Not at all, I meant that this year should follow the pattern of past years.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 11, 2015 wrote:
Not at all, I meant that this year should follow the pattern of past years.
Hmmm now I'm curious, I forgot about last year holidays to be honest lol