Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Whats your Favorite Companion Promotion Quest?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I'm positive most of us look forward throughout these kinds of quests to get the epic companion upgrade that they have been desiring, and how much cooler your companion will be after these quests. I was wondering if any of you had a favorite companion promotion quest whether it is for monkeys or pelicans, they all have their uniqueness to them and some can be fun to do if you really feel positive about doing them. So! What are your thoughts?
-Unfair Angel
Every dark corner of the brawling arena

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Unfair Angel on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
I'm positive most of us look forward throughout these kinds of quests to get the epic companion upgrade that they have been desiring, and how much cooler your companion will be after these quests. I was wondering if any of you had a favorite companion promotion quest whether it is for monkeys or pelicans, they all have their uniqueness to them and some can be fun to do if you really feel positive about doing them. So! What are your thoughts?
-Unfair Angel
Every dark corner of the brawling arena
I really liked the Olympic champion ones or whatever the name was, I think only magnificent seven have that quest.

I only did Jane Canary one though... fun quest, too bad the companion itself is still bad afterward eh.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
My favorite promos to do were Subodai's.
I only liked Louis' first one because the quest name is hilarious (I've got the Powder).

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
I like Bonnie Anne's and El Toro's because they are engaging and have a good plot. Pretty funny when Toro tries to catch fish with his bare hands. Also, we get to meet Calico Jake and others for Bonnie Anne's quest, which is quite cool.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
Ratbeard's final in Marleybone. Loved that one the most. The story was sweet and based on a well known classic. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone though.

l