Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

:) PvP update!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I sort of like what you did to Terror-Cotta. The Swashbucklers and Buccaneers are already dominating, so basing the minions' spawn rates off of Will turned the tables over to Witchdoctors... and Privateers. The big Terror-Cotta problem appeared to be mainly about Privateers in the first place.

Not saying it won't help though; having 70-110 Will probably still won't guarantee all Terror-Cottas to summon.

And the Old Scratch thing? I only skimmed it, but I saw Spell Power in there, so thank you!!

The other things didn't really affect me. Intuition is kind of obsolete, with Witch Hunter having that annoying debuff. Counterspell? I don't know! Witches can't dodge, but we can't hit either, can we? The Crow's Song/Raven's Cry thing is actually something I pointlessly complained about in-game, so at least I know you're listening.

Emmett/Exeter are both already annoying to me. The thing with his S's hurts my ears and he doesn't really look cool.

luv u bye