Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Face changer in the Skull Island Bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Ahoy mate's, now I've always wanted to change my eye appearance in game but I am a Level 60 Buccaneer and I do not want to delete or make a new character after the work I've done so far. So, I really hope that the Kingisle development team might read this and try making a Face changer or maybe a make up artist in the Bazaar of Skull Island.

Now here is the detail's of what it might be...And I really hope this will be added one day for 100 crown's for a face redo.

Name - Jackie Gleamingson.

Location - Skull Island Bazaar

Title - Face redo'er.

Payment - 100 Crown's.

Now that is my third suggestion to make the game a bit better. And, please comment this!

Yo ho ho, Michael Xavier, level 60 Buccaneer.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
mgk2003 on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy mate's, now I've always wanted to change my eye appearance in game but I am a Level 60 Buccaneer and I do not want to delete or make a new character after the work I've done so far. So, I really hope that the Kingisle development team might read this and try making a Face changer or maybe a make up artist in the Bazaar of Skull Island.

Now here is the detail's of what it might be...And I really hope this will be added one day for 100 crown's for a face redo.

Name - Jackie Gleamingson.

Location - Skull Island Bazaar

Title - Face redo'er.

Payment - 100 Crown's.

Now that is my third suggestion to make the game a bit better. And, please comment this!

Yo ho ho, Michael Xavier, level 60 Buccaneer.
It's a good idea but it doesn't make sense, I mean a go who can change your nose type that's probably wizards department. Unless he was just to change adjustable things like hair for less crowns it makes sense