Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How Do You Delete A Companion?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Hey guys! I do not want a Witchdoctor with me and I just got Old Scratch. How do you get rid of (or delete) a Companion? If Pirate101 Test ever comes back online, I don't want Old Scratch with me and I'd love to know how I can delete him. Thanks!

Good hunting,

Helpful Aurora Parker
Level 9 Swashbuckler

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

You cannot delete companions, but you can place them on tasks or place them in your house if you like. This way they won't be tempted to join you in combat.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Keep him on orders and he won't appear to fight except for his Promotions. He can have up to Scavenger 3 in talents when his level is increased. Sending him out on Scavenging Orders is a good way to get better equipment for your Pirate. And, what you don't need or want (assuming you aren't running other Pirates who can use the equipment), can be sold in the Bazaar or other Vendors for Gold. Also, he is one of the main Companions and every Pirate gets him.

If you put him in a house or Bunkhouse, he cannot go out on orders and definitely won't appear in any fights except for his promotions.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
Hey guys! I do not want a Witchdoctor with me and I just got Old Scratch. How do you get rid of (or delete) a Companion? If Pirate101 Test ever comes back online, I don't want Old Scratch with me and I'd love to know how I can delete him. Thanks!

Good hunting,

Helpful Aurora Parker
Level 9 Swashbuckler
If you think he is bad on battle level him up and give him new epics and make sure you do the promotions, unless you don't like his look then no one is forcing you to use him