Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug: Cant stitch Shrimpy Shellmet

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
I would like to report that I cannot stitch the shirmpy shellmet. It will not allow me to stitch another hat's appearance to the helmet or let me stitch the helmet to another hat's appearance. As far as I am aware this is the only piece of boss gear I have encountered this issue with and I would like it rectified. It affects both my aesthetic choices and potential strategic choices.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Eric Stormbringer on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
I would like to report that I cannot stitch the shirmpy shellmet. It will not allow me to stitch another hat's appearance to the helmet or let me stitch the helmet to another hat's appearance. As far as I am aware this is the only piece of boss gear I have encountered this issue with and I would like it rectified. It affects both my aesthetic choices and potential strategic choices.
This isn't a bug, it is one of those rare items that doesn't allow stitching - like the weapons from the Nefarious Five.

Developer