Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trojan War

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So when you attack the palace of hyssarik once penetrating troys walls at the start of the dungeon the general eaglemnon informs of eagelis' death in combat then leaves letting you defeat the palace yourself.
So my question is why does he just ditch you and leave you to fight why doesn't he help you as an ally through out the dungeon, why do you go in there by yourself without a single eagle and whybdo the Eagles do near to nothing anyway

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
So when you attack the palace of hyssarik once penetrating troys walls at the start of the dungeon the general eaglemnon informs of eagelis' death in combat then leaves letting you defeat the palace yourself.
So my question is why does he just ditch you and leave you to fight why doesn't he help you as an ally through out the dungeon, why do you go in there by yourself without a single eagle and whybdo the Eagles do near to nothing anyway
They are off to storming the palace grounds and other sections of Hyssarik, there may be other corridors and rooms with Ophidians waiting to attack them Palaces are large, spread out structures.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
They are off to storming the palace grounds and other sections of Hyssarik, there may be other corridors and rooms with Ophidians waiting to attack them Palaces are large, spread out structures.
I guess so but the general still just dumps you to defeat the prince and avenge eagelis, isn't that a bit much