Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Change flanking 3

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Admit it, flanking 3 is a joke. Last time I checked it decreased the movement speed of the target. Really? What does that do? I mean it's not like you can run away anyways if they're right next to you.

I propose that flanking 3 increase the flanking companion's critical rating by 10-15% for the duration of the turn. This makes flanking and blade storm synergistic. Alternatively, make flanking 3 increase weapon power by 25% for the rest of the turn. Same thing for crossfire and magical equivalent. It literally is the most useless rank three epic right now.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
bluba4 on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
Admit it, flanking 3 is a joke. Last time I checked it decreased the movement speed of the target. Really? What does that do? I mean it's not like you can run away anyways if they're right next to you.

I propose that flanking 3 increase the flanking companion's critical rating by 10-15% for the duration of the turn. This makes flanking and blade storm synergistic. Alternatively, make flanking 3 increase weapon power by 25% for the rest of the turn. Same thing for crossfire and magical equivalent. It literally is the most useless rank three epic right now.
It should, increase critical chance by 15% for the rest of the round
I agree most useless rank 3