Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid strategy

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
With over 60 new hybrids, it's time to discover some! There's all sorts of crazy theories out there, but I think we need more of a strategy and concerted effort for this.

My idea for the moment is to take a single pet at a time and morph always using that pet as one of the parents.

First up I think should be the lionfish. Currently, I don't think the lionfish has made any known hybrids, so it's due for one. Also, there have been multiple hints to some sort of lion pet, and the lionfish would seem to be logical for a parent. Also, anyone can get the lionfish for gold, so anyone can contribute!

I think we should keep on morphing until we discover a hybrid with the lionfish. Then we will move on to another parent pet.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
That was my plan - see my thread on "The Great Quackosaurus Experiment". I worked my way through 45 combinations (15 attempts each) before packing it in, at least for the time. I shall probably return to it some day,

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
bluba4 on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
With over 60 new hybrids, it's time to discover some! There's all sorts of crazy theories out there, but I think we need more of a strategy and concerted effort for this.

My idea for the moment is to take a single pet at a time and morph always using that pet as one of the parents.

First up I think should be the lionfish. Currently, I don't think the lionfish has made any known hybrids, so it's due for one. Also, there have been multiple hints to some sort of lion pet, and the lionfish would seem to be logical for a parent. Also, anyone can get the lionfish for gold, so anyone can contribute!

I think we should keep on morphing until we discover a hybrid with the lionfish. Then we will move on to another parent pet.
There's some kind of fiery lion in the pets puppet show. I have plenty of fire toads, but I haven't found anyone with any sort of lion to hatch it with.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
I have the golden stingtail, black panther, and the lionfish right now, if you would like to try any of those with your fire toad.