Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tribal Crew Card Pack Companion Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
Can you get the same of one of the Card Pack companions on two different Pirates? 'Cause I have the Chilam 'Bak companion on my Musketeer, and I'm trying to get the Chilam 'Bak companion on my Witchdoctor.

Also, theoretically, is it a 1/500 chance of getting a specific companion from a Card Pack? 'Cause I heard that it's a 1/100 chance of getting a companion from a Card Pack.

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 59

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Shiny Shinx on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
Can you get the same of one of the Card Pack companions on two different Pirates? 'Cause I have the Chilam 'Bak companion on my Musketeer, and I'm trying to get the Chilam 'Bak companion on my Witchdoctor.

Also, theoretically, is it a 1/500 chance of getting a specific companion from a Card Pack? 'Cause I heard that it's a 1/100 chance of getting a companion from a Card Pack.

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 59
You can get Chilam Bak on however many pirates you want, but it's really actually random on which companion you get. You can also only get one of each companion per pirate.

For example, I have a buccaneer who has all tribal crew pack companions and a swashbuckler who has the musketeer and buccaneer companions from that card pack.

It is a 1/25 chance of getting a companion, I believe, because 1/500 is much too massive an amount. This ain't the lottery, mate!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Shiny Shinx on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 59
Hello Colin.

You sure can get the same Booster Pack companion on multiple pirates (from purchasing packs on each pirate). When the Grizzly pack was on sale, I managed to get Baar on my Musket and on my Privy...and I already had him on my main Buccaneer. I also scored 2 Laarns-- one on my Witchy and one on my other, low level Buccaneer. You could possibly even get, providing you had enough coinage, Crowns and sanity, all 5 dino companions on all 6 pirates that you could make.

I know some players that have gotten a companion with only purchasing 1 or 2 packs and some that have spent over 150,000 Crowns and still haven't gotten a pack companion. I was lucky enough to get all 5 Aztecasaur and all 6 Grizzly companions on my main pirate-- but I won't even go into how much purchasing that took.

But, I think the overall odds are actually more like 1 in a whoooole lotta money/Crowns...yeah that sounds about right.

Good luck to you, I hope you score Chilam on your Witchdoctor real soon!