Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

House Arena Idea

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
So with ranked pvp out I was thinking about the idea of a 'Buy an Arena' type of item which you can place in your house if you have a specific amount of space so when placed its just the simple post and 2 sigils but also its the same SIZE and has the same random box generation just like ranked.

This would be an amazing update even if you had to pay some crowns for it because I know it would help being able to test out new rank strategies in the same type of environment w/ out having to lose rank

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TechnomagePvP on Aug 12, 2015 wrote:
So with ranked pvp out I was thinking about the idea of a 'Buy an Arena' type of item which you can place in your house if you have a specific amount of space so when placed its just the simple post and 2 sigils but also its the same SIZE and has the same random box generation just like ranked.

This would be an amazing update even if you had to pay some crowns for it because I know it would help being able to test out new rank strategies in the same type of environment w/ out having to lose rank
And where exactly in all the houses now available, would you place such a large PVP arena? I have all the houses currently available ( except the Volcano house from the Boochbeard bundle ) There is simply no space available.
Unless you make it like the Witchdoctor laboratory and the Smuggler's Arena, otherwise you can't place a large arena in any of the houses.

Developer
I think that's the idea. Place a kiosk, teleport to another area.