Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weird symbol

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
So i just happen to be in mb and took a stroll around and noticed in the war room when you turn to your right you will find a strange symbol on the wall i just wanted to know does anyone know what it is P.S one more thing on the left you will find a map of mb but was this a early map of mb because there is a port on the other side of the map i was wondering does that mean we could go to mb city thnx.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Pyromusket on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
So i just happen to be in mb and took a stroll around and noticed in the war room when you turn to your right you will find a strange symbol on the wall i just wanted to know does anyone know what it is P.S one more thing on the left you will find a map of mb but was this a early map of mb because there is a port on the other side of the map i was wondering does that mean we could go to mb city thnx.
If I'm thinking of the same symbol, it's like a large spiral on right hand wall when you leave the War Room, it should have a dog bone in the middle of the spiral. That, I'm pretty sure is the Marleybonean version of the spiral map, with Marleybone in the centre of the spiral instead of Valencia.

It seems that each civilization has its own way of mapping the Spiral as well as its own way of representing the Spiral.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
Thnx so are there more of these in each world like Aquila,mooshu,skull island and etc because if so I would really like to know .

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Pyromusket on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:
Thnx so are there more of these in each world like Aquila,mooshu,skull island and etc because if so I would really like to know .
I don't think I've seen more world specific spiral maps elsewhere, but I also haven't really gone looking.
However, the symbol used for each world seems to be that civilization's view of the spiral. For example, Mooshu's symbol of a connected spiral made from three cow horns.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
There is a spiral map on the floor of the church in Valencia where you fight Phule's goons. the difference is that Valencia is in the center in that one.