Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smugglers Cove

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 04, 2010
Great House. And the hidden wishing well is great.

I do have a question for those who may have found the answer. I cant find the answer anywhere else so thought I would ask it here.

In the Tavern there is a cellar. In the cellar is a trapdoor on the left side (after you port down) all the way up against the wall. How do you open the trap door? And what is down there when you do?

Also out of curiosity there are a few lanterns on the wall that are not lit down in the cellar. Anyone know how to get them lit?

Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
crowmagus on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
Great House. And the hidden wishing well is great.

I do have a question for those who may have found the answer. I cant find the answer anywhere else so thought I would ask it here.

In the Tavern there is a cellar. In the cellar is a trapdoor on the left side (after you port down) all the way up against the wall. How do you open the trap door? And what is down there when you do?

Also out of curiosity there are a few lanterns on the wall that are not lit down in the cellar. Anyone know how to get them lit?

Thanks
The trap door is there for decoration; there is no way to open it. The lamps aren't interactive; again they're there for décor.