Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Year of the Goat!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Enjoy your new (temporary) message board titles!!

- Signed Keisuke Yagi

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Found some images of a Boer goat ( very handsome, indeed ).

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yay! Thank you! Gung Hay Fat Choy, Happy New Year to you all!

I've helped my friend milk her Nubian and Oberhasli goats, helped chase down and shear a very mischievous and cunning Angora goat who did not want to be sheared, but I had not known about LaMancha dairy goats before! Mmm, goat cheese...

Though now, I can't help myself, I'm singing in my head "I am I, Anne the pirate, the girl of LaMancha..." well, taking considerable liberty with the original lyrics . Too funny that I (the real life me) have been laboring over costumes for the ballet, Don Quixote, too!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Very fun. I looked up my breed and they are very rare breed from New Zealand and there are only 15 breeders in the us from only 6 goats imported. Pretty cool KingsIsle. I learned new stuff again .

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Oh my gosh I love goats especially pgmy :D think I spelled it right

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Year of the Goat eh, I like it and the titles too yar.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Very fun. I looked up my breed and they are very rare breed from New Zealand and there are only 15 breeders in the us from only 6 goats imported. Pretty cool KingsIsle. I learned new stuff again .
Cool! I wondered what they'd do for your rank. Nice to know it was something pretty special.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Yikes fair Anne, I hope it was another Angora goat ye were shearing and not me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan