Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rat beard promo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 07, 2013
to get a rat admiral is cool but the tower where the ninja pigs are BRUTAL seriously its so hard one buccaneer against like 5 ninja pigs swash and musket really thats hard so any tips please help.

Level 58 Anthony Eastman

Ensign
Apr 17, 2011
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I've found that friends can't join you in any dungeon that concerns a promotion quest. I'm not sure if I remember if this is considered an epic battle ( where you get to chose your companions or not ). I suggest that you set your companion order to 'In Order'. This is found under Options/Game play and choose your strongest companions to assist you.
As a Buccaneer I suggest you use Bonnie Anne, Peter Quint, and of course Ratbeard will be joining you.
Take the time to use Leviathan's Call, Have Peter use his buff, wait for them to approach so that Bonnie can Overwatch and Quick Draw ( if you gave her this) and then use her Scattershot.
I hope this helps you.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
1: quick draw seems to be broken, 2: i would suggest quint, barnabus, and (as required) ratbeard, (for barnabus i suggest hold the line two and bladestorm two (since sometimes its hard to find good powers for him/gerard)

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
jacknife00 on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
yes get some friends to help you
i somehow read that in a sarcastic way lol

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
What companions do you need for this battle when you're an Privateer?

Salty Tarlac WardLevel 57 Privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Mater1123 on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:
What companions do you need for this battle when you're an Privateer?

Salty Tarlac WardLevel 57 Privateer
Privateers have a very good selection for any battle and at your level, you have good buffs to enhance damage or give protections. I would suggest that you use your best melee companions. ( with RB, of course ).