Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ebon

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I dunno if this might have been heavily discussed, since Aquila has been out a long time ago, but the hydra cave must be fixed. I can't stand how Ebon pops up and is like "Ha, you can't hit me - I'm not even in the battleboard. Now you gotta flee and start all over again." My recent attempt of beating him again for loot had him spawn inside an ice glacier from a Cobalt's Heart of Ice ability, and after I broke it, he wasn't there. I even had my El Toro walk inside of him. I then fled because I didn't want any other companions to die but I did not continue because I didn't want to see the glitch again - it would make me go bonkers even more. When will it be fixed?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I'm sorry you've run into this glitch. A recent statement on the status is here.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Feb 27, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
I dunno if this might have been heavily discussed, since Aquila has been out a long time ago, but the hydra cave must be fixed. I can't stand how Ebon pops up and is like "Ha, you can't hit me - I'm not even in the battleboard. Now you gotta flee and start all over again." My recent attempt of beating him again for loot had him spawn inside an ice glacier from a Cobalt's Heart of Ice ability, and after I broke it, he wasn't there. I even had my El Toro walk inside of him. I then fled because I didn't want any other companions to die but I did not continue because I didn't want to see the glitch again - it would make me go bonkers even more. When will it be fixed?
This happened to me too when I had the quest too, I feel the pain.

Quentin Davenport, lvl 65

Marcus Davenport, lvl 22