Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Multi-classing epic talents

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
So i was wondering, if i would be to use a stabby/shooty weapon and i was wearing santa ranas hat (gives overwatch) or english bills jacket (gives true grit) would the ranged epic talent activate? Would the same principle also apply to the staff of power (stabby/staffy) when wearing outfit from hoodoo bundle? Ty you for your time, and if you see this would you mind commenting ratbeard or jack? Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A shooty/stabby combo will not activate either "over watch' or 'true grit' as these are ranged talents and the stabby part of the combo is melee, you have to be right next to an enemy for the' true grit' to activate, if they're further than one square from you, no.
If you had a shooty/staffy combo equipped, then those talents would activate.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Petty Officer
May 14, 2011
Oh, one more question i need range for the overwatch to work what if i had ghor the musket bear beside me atm it would activate?