Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Location of Smuggler's Arena?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I give up. I have read the update notes three times, and the only clue I get to the location of the Smuggler's Arena is "housing Gauntlet" whatever the heck that is.

How do I get to the Smuggler's Arena?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

The Smuggler's Arena is available in the Crowns shop. You can then enter the arena after you place the item in your house.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
In other words, the Smuggler's Arena costs Crowns and can be bought in the Crown Shop. Once you buy it, place it on the ground at one of your houses. A Sigil will appear and that's where you can enter the Smuggler's Arena. Word of warning: It is VERY hard. Of course, you do earn some scrip from it. Good luck.

By Housing Gauntlet, they mean that it is at least a 10 level Gauntlet that is placed at your house. Gauntlet meaning almost continual fighting to the end of it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Dec 10, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy!

The Smuggler's Arena is available in the Crowns shop. You can then enter the arena after you place the item in your house.
I would recommend updating that part of the latest Update Notes to inform us about how to get that housing gauntlet, how much Crowns it costs, & how to access it. Just asking.