Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What are the icons next to each quest?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 05, 2011
I was wondering what the different icons in the top left corner of each quest mean. I saw a musketeer symbol, a buccaneer symbol, a goblet, and a paper with a sword I it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Flower5552 on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering what the different icons in the top left corner of each quest mean. I saw a musketeer symbol, a buccaneer symbol, a goblet, and a paper with a sword I it.
Hi Flower, welcome to the message boards.
I am having trouble remembering what they all mean too & I couldn't find info on the buccaneer and musketeer symbols nor the paper with the sword but I DO know that if the quest has the Goblet on it, that means it is a main storyline quest.

Either the Marauders with better memories can explain the other symbols or I will get on the game and see if I have any quests with those on them and I should then have my "Ah Ha" moment and be a bit more helpful.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Hello Flower5552. I don't know the answer to your question but I just wanted to say WELCOME to the message boards! Hope you have a great time on here.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
the one with the class symbols is either a quet give from your trainer at lvl 15 or 25
there are also quests given by the other trainers that give you companion points
the musketeer other class quest gives a weapon

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
a paper with a sword is a side quest
the goblet is storyline

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Hello there Flower, and welcome to the Message Boards!! You'll fit right in with the rest of us here. I look forward to reading your future posts!

The icons on the quests mean several different things. The goblet means that that quest is a main storyline quest. The sword in the map stands for a side quest. The class symbols mean that those are quests given by a Class Trainer to gain a class-exclusive power/talent.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Hello there, welcome to the message boards!

The class symbols in the quest thing are quests you get from the teachers that give you 3 companion training points (unless it's those level 15 and 25 quests you get to learn a new power.)

The goblet shows it is a main story quest.

The knight chess piece (i think that's what it is) means it's a companion promotion quest.

The paper and sword means it is a side quest.

Hope this helps!

Black Wolf Bowman, level 65

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
The goblet means it's a storyline quest.
A class symbol means that it's a quest from a class trainer.
A Knight chess piece means it's a promotion quest.
I think the symbol with a paper and a sword in it is a tracking type quest, where you have to locate certain items or characters, although I've seen this symbol on some quests on one Pirate, but on another, the symbol didn't appear on those same quests.
Hope I've partially answered your question!

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
The icons with the class symbols are quests given by trainers of a class other than your own (a Privateer getting a quest from Mordekai would be an example of this).

I am not sure what the paper with the sword icon means, but let me take a stab at it :

- a quest from YOUR class trainer?
- a companion promotion?
- or possibly just a basic side quest?