Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

To Blind Mew - One-Eyed Jack

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
So..... The new Rouge's Gallery has arrived, and I must say - it was pretty good. The topic for it was One-Eyed Jack. (Duh....)

But anyway - what I'm asking is - is it legit?

What the Gallery of Rogues says:

- He could be from Avalon, or Albion, possibly Wysteria, or even some other place

- He won the Black Spot from Captain Blood(Captain Dead, or Captain Dead x2 - he was kinda already dead)

- He won his earrings against the Jade Emperor as a result of week long game of Moo Jong

- He traded his eye to the Totem Spirits of Big Sky for heaps and heaps of money(not a bad deal)

- He's one of the few who's ever gone to El Dorado and come back alive(say what?)

- He runs Flotsam himself

- He's a puppet for dark forces(unlikely)

- He's an agent for powers greater than Wizards

So that's it. That's most of what this Rogue's Gallery tells us. But don't worry. It's only rumors. Although..... *hides a sly smile*

So, straight to the point. Blind Mew, can you confirm at least one of these rumors to be true? And maybe - just maybe - pretty please - which one?

Thanks.

~Thunder

PS: The Rogue's Gallery for this month also mentions that Jack always gets something out of every deal in Flotsam, and sometimes without either ends of the bargain knowing. This is true, I assume?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
OEJ, international bunny of mystery. We may never know the truth.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
OEJ, international bunny of mystery. We may never know the truth.
You give me enough gold and scrip and I get him talking.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
So..... The new Rouge's Gallery has arrived, and I must say - it was pretty good. The topic for it was One-Eyed Jack. (Duh....)

But anyway - what I'm asking is - is it legit?

What the Gallery of Rogues says:

- He could be from Avalon, or Albion, possibly Wysteria, or even some other place

- He won the Black Spot from Captain Blood(Captain Dead, or Captain Dead x2 - he was kinda already dead)

- He won his earrings against the Jade Emperor as a result of week long game of Moo Jong

- He traded his eye to the Totem Spirits of Big Sky for heaps and heaps of money(not a bad deal)

- He's one of the few who's ever gone to El Dorado and come back alive(say what?)

- He runs Flotsam himself

- He's a puppet for dark forces(unlikely)

- He's an agent for powers greater than Wizards

So that's it. That's most of what this Rogue's Gallery tells us. But don't worry. It's only rumors. Although..... *hides a sly smile*

So, straight to the point. Blind Mew, can you confirm at least one of these rumors to be true? And maybe - just maybe - pretty please - which one?

Thanks.

~Thunder

PS: The Rogue's Gallery for this month also mentions that Jack always gets something out of every deal in Flotsam, and sometimes without either ends of the bargain knowing. This is true, I assume?
Old Jack is,like Bonnie said,really known for having a different story of how he lost his eye,each week.

In the past month,I've heard he traded it for untold riches with the Bison spirits,lost it in a fight with a vampire in Darkmoor,got it turned into obsidian by an angry wizard,poked out by an insane watermole when he stole the most prized relic Houngans have ever conceived,and lost it in the middle of the Mirage-Monquistan war when he travelled back in time thanks to a set of Dragonspyrian crystals...

Safe to say,One Eyed Jack not only starts rumors about himself,he spreads them.He has a mysterious and alluring nature,which weaves a whole set of complications and besides that,he is prone to exaggeration and hyperbole,as well as outright lying.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
Old Jack is,like Bonnie said,really known for having a different story of how he lost his eye,each week.

In the past month,I've heard he traded it for untold riches with the Bison spirits,lost it in a fight with a vampire in Darkmoor,got it turned into obsidian by an angry wizard,poked out by an insane watermole when he stole the most prized relic Houngans have ever conceived,and lost it in the middle of the Mirage-Monquistan war when he travelled back in time thanks to a set of Dragonspyrian crystals...

Safe to say,One Eyed Jack not only starts rumors about himself,he spreads them.He has a mysterious and alluring nature,which weaves a whole set of complications and besides that,he is prone to exaggeration and hyperbole,as well as outright lying.
What a little weasel he is...

A carrot munchin',high jumpin',bunny eared,cotton tailed,little weasel...

Yeah...even though bunnies and weasels aren't that close taxonomically...I mean,sure,they're mammals,but that's where the similarities end...

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
What a little weasel he is...

A carrot munchin',high jumpin',bunny eared,cotton tailed,little weasel...

Yeah...even though bunnies and weasels aren't that close taxonomically...I mean,sure,they're mammals,but that's where the similarities end...
True. . . but lets be honest. we wouldn't have him any other way.