Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Powers!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
When the new world comes out (Hopefully soon) or when you just want to add new powers, I am thinking of a few new Powers we can add to the game!

UTILITY POWERS (Level 50)

SwashBuckler- Rope Pull: They pull an enemy within 4-5 Squares of them, to the SwashBuckler
OR

Rope Swing: Swing with a rope to an area within 2-8 Blocks from you (Since swashbuckler is about movement, I figure this power is long overdue)

--
Buccaneer- Call of Perge (Shark in latin): Summon a Shark to help you in your battles (Has half of your stats, but is your level) (Since buccaneers have spells like Kraken's Coils, and Triton's Song, I figure they call upon the powers of the Ocean to help them, thus this new power was born)

--
Musketeer- Wind Shot (Requires shooty weapon): Pushes an enemy back 4-5 Squares, if enemy hits another enemy, both enemies get damaged by a small amount. (Useful for pushing enemies into traps, or just pushing them away!)
--
WitchDoctor- Fog: In a 3x3 Area, the User summons Clouds to block enemies sight, enemies standing in Fog get -50% Accuracy and -25% Dodge for 3 Rounds, Clouds last 3 Rounds as well
--
Privateer- Warcry: ALL allies get +25% Weapon Power for 5 Rounds

--------------
DAMAGE (Level 45)

- Pierce: Deals (Weapon Power) Damage and -50% Armor to enemy for 3 Rounds

- Kick: Deals (Weapon Power) Damage and pushes enemy back 4 Cells

- ScatterBlast: Bonnie Anne's Ability

- Magic Missle: Deals 2x(Weapon Power) Damage to enemy within 3-5 Cells (Requires line of sight)

- Demoralizing Strike: Deals (Weapon Power) Damage to enemy and -50% to (Will,Agility,Strength, depends on foe's class) for 3 Rounds

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
Y'know, alot of threads of these that i have seen are littered with game breaking, silly, or overpowered abilities. these however really interest me. they are well thought out, would not break the game, and the utility powers in particular would add layers of strategy to unit positioning. really, amazing ideas!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I like these too. I hope they add them.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
wind shot would be cooler if mini tornadoes appeared in the blast zone
it could throw surrounding enemies away instead of 1
just a suggestion