Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Single attack witchdoctor spells

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 10, 2010
Okay, since one of the previous updates, you no longer get to use mojo echo or Mojo Rising if you cast a single attack spell.

Can we please change this back, as all melee and even shot cards get to use these bonuses? I can understand not allowing them when multi-attacking, but when using a single attack, they should be fair game like all the other classes.

Thanks,

Darth JT

Developer
You must use your weapon to gain the benefit of Bladestorm/Double Tap/Mojo Rising.

Casting a spell (such as Ghost Wail), single target or otherwise, uses your Spell Power stat, not the Weapon Power stat from your weapon, and they will not trigger epics.

This is working as designed.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Ratbeard on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
You must use your weapon to gain the benefit of Bladestorm/Double Tap/Mojo Rising.

Casting a spell (such as Ghost Wail), single target or otherwise, uses your Spell Power stat, not the Weapon Power stat from your weapon, and they will not trigger epics.

This is working as designed.
Okay, the more I think about it, the more I can understand it. After all, the witchdoctor is pretty darn powerful. Thanks for the clarification ratbeard.