Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New World Ideas; Not copied from Wizard101!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Darkmoor! You start hearing about it when you encounter the Duck of Death's fleet of skeletons and lagooneys aboard these scary ghostly ships. Before I get started on the storyline of Darkmoor, I'm gonna show you a list of all the map pieces you collect along the way so far.
  • Skull Island: Catbeard's piece (In the end of Marleybone he reveals that he lost it to Captain Gunn)
  • Monquista: Erika the Red's piece (Fin Dorsal steals it to sell to the armada)
  • Valencia: Marco Pollo's piece
  • Cool Ranch: Clark's piece
  • Mooshu: Egg Foo Yung's piece
  • Marleybone: No one's piece (You don't get a new one because you already had it)
  • Aquila: Argos's piece
It was not clearly said that the Monquista piece was from Erika the Red, but, we all know your mom is more important and gets to have her piece found last.

In the current last quest, your pirates and company decode a message from a "Caligostro G." in Valencia who knows how to defeat Kane.

I just want you to use these 3 names that I made up lol: Terreni Morte Triste, Foro Infelice, and Durezza.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Darkmoor! You start hearing about it when you encounter the Duck of Death's fleet of skeletons and lagooneys aboard these scary ghostly ships. Before I get started on the storyline of Darkmoor, I'm gonna show you a list of all the map pieces you collect along the way so far.
  • Skull Island: Catbeard's piece (In the end of Marleybone he reveals that he lost it to Captain Gunn)
  • Monquista: Erika the Red's piece (Fin Dorsal steals it to sell to the armada)
  • Valencia: Marco Pollo's piece
  • Cool Ranch: Clark's piece
  • Mooshu: Egg Foo Yung's piece
  • Marleybone: No one's piece (You don't get a new one because you already had it)
  • Aquila: Argos's piece
It was not clearly said that the Monquista piece was from Erika the Red, but, we all know your mom is more important and gets to have her piece found last.

In the current last quest, your pirates and company decode a message from a "Caligostro G." in Valencia who knows how to defeat Kane.

I just want you to use these 3 names that I made up lol: Terreni Morte Triste, Foro Infelice, and Durezza.
I think you're a little confused about the secret code. We need to find Cagliostro and the note was signed, 'G'
We have 3 pieces:
1. Catbeard's piece - Capt. Gunn's treasure
The piece recovered from Finn was that piece, remember he stole it from Avery.
2. We got Christopher Clark's piece from the Santo Oro.
3. We have Argo's piece.
The Armada has 2 pieces
Marco Pollo's and Egg fu Yung's piece
Two pieces remain - Erica's and our mother's piece.