Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

why dont we see booch beard again???

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
I have been playing and i'm up to mooshu trying to get the turtle balls and I have not seen him I only saw him in a secret witch he doesn't talk the secret is at cool ranch+traveling medicine show= Tyson he is in the audience

why not make him again you only see him in that secret in the intro and in hints and why not Gandry i mean for real wel if you know other things that you can do to see booch beard

Administrator
Thanks for your note, Pirate. Boochbeard and Gandry certainly are a lovable pair of famous Pirates, and I'm so happy we get to visit some of their adventures in our Puppet Pirates series of comics--captioned by fans! (As a hint from me to you--also be on the look out for a certain pair of pirates in the courtrooms of Marleybone! )

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 13, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for your note, Pirate. Boochbeard and Gandry certainly are a lovable pair of famous Pirates, and I'm so happy we get to visit some of their adventures in our Puppet Pirates series of comics--captioned by fans! (As a hint from me to you--also be on the look out for a certain pair of pirates in the courtrooms of Marleybone! )
well I am in mooshu and my membership ran out but when I get there I will

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ooh im in marleybone that'll be a surprise

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
hehe yes, don't worry, ole boochbeard will always be around somewhere. I am sure he will make some kind of appearance at least every world or so

Fearless john west level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john level 65
fearless john morris level 32