Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sweet awsomeness until now

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
i play on my aunts coputor now {moms stopped letting me play} i finish coolranch, i get to mooshu, disupt wedding a few hours later, orderd to get a key from inoshishi, and the arrow leddes me to a certian location with no inoshishi! i cant find the key! help help i cant find the bandit with the key!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
i play on my aunts coputor now {moms stopped letting me play} i finish coolranch, i get to mooshu, disupt wedding a few hours later, orderd to get a key from inoshishi, and the arrow leddes me to a certian location with no inoshishi! i cant find the key! help help i cant find the bandit with the key!
Go to Sujimura Village and look at the map. In the West or Left hand side there is a gate that has a path leading from it. Along that path are the Inoshishi guys you need. Try logging out and back in and it may reset your quest arrow.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
musketer592 on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
Hey musketer! I believe they fixed this issue on the Test Realm. Don't worry where the arrow points, it is directing you to the Inoshishi Bandits overall, not that certain location. The key will take a while to get, but patience is key

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Gruesome Richard on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
Hey musketer! I believe they fixed this issue on the Test Realm. Don't worry where the arrow points, it is directing you to the Inoshishi Bandits overall, not that certain location. The key will take a while to get, but patience is key
o phew that's a relif so yust attac as manny as i can?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
musketer592 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
o phew that's a relif so yust attac as manny as i can?
Yes, keep on fighting them, they will drop the key eventually.