Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Checking For Quests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2010
Recently in Wizard 101 they released a feature that would allow players to check if there are any quests that they have not completed yet by pressing a button in their quest books. This feature would be very useful in Pirate 101 and would help those who have completed the game but have not received the badges for completing all of the quests in a book. Is this feature being planned for a release in the near future? If not, I believe this feature would be very helpful to those who are trying to complete all the quests and badges.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Squiddles on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
Recently in Wizard 101 they released a feature that would allow players to check if there are any quests that they have not completed yet by pressing a button in their quest books. This feature would be very useful in Pirate 101 and would help those who have completed the game but have not received the badges for completing all of the quests in a book. Is this feature being planned for a release in the near future? If not, I believe this feature would be very helpful to those who are trying to complete all the quests and badges.
Welcome to the boards Squiddles, happy you could join us

I agree, this would be a very welcomed addition to the questing system. I too would like to know what I may have missed so that we can truly complete the game and earn those stubborn, hard to get badges. Maybe, they will in the future but it seems that they may want us to discover some of the hidden 'rewards' for some of the side quests you have to uncover on your own, in your travels throughout the Spiral. If everyone knew right up front every quest at the push of a button, then their may not be that same level of excitement when you come across another pirate with something your pirate doesn't have...especially when you believed you already completed everything. A little element of surprise is a bit refreshing and welcomed as well.

I do believe that in the future they will implement this feature in P101, but it may take some time so that KI can allow us to discover their little hidden secrets.

Great idea and suggestion, and again welcome to the boards.