Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Test dummies

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Maybe there should be test dummies. They can be found in a place similar to the spar chamber. I really want this because when i get new powers or companions, I don't get them on the first test battle. They can have one life and a companion or a power can target it or them. For example, i just promoted old scratch to an undead hougan yesterday, and wanted to test him. But the companions that kept appearing were kanpo and some others, even though old scratch was second.
This would be helpful if you don't want to go through a whole battle.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Actually, there are test dummies on Skull Island. They come in Buccaneer, Musketeer, and Witchdoctor classes. These even move around a little. We call them Troggies and you will find them just past where you first met Bonnie Anne.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Row4n412 on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Actually, there are test dummies on Skull Island. They come in Buccaneer, Musketeer, and Witchdoctor classes. These even move around a little. We call them Troggies and you will find them just past where you first met Bonnie Anne.
XD I never thought of them as test dummies, more like "I am only battling you because the quest says so"
because they are so easy (Well they are suppose to be, but still)