Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Tab

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
This is not an in-game suggestion, but I think a good new tab at the top would be 'My Posts'. I have searched for really long periods of time for topics I've posted on and it is really annoying sometimes. Hope this helps with feedback and with others who have the same problem.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Witty Gavin on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
This is not an in-game suggestion, but I think a good new tab at the top would be 'My Posts'. I have searched for really long periods of time for topics I've posted on and it is really annoying sometimes. Hope this helps with feedback and with others who have the same problem.
Well for at least 50 of them you can "Watch" the ones you comment on. Then you just look at the "Watched Topics" page to see where you are active. It would take come upkeep to keep it current but it would work until something else might show up.