Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pirate101betrayal scriptpart1

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
hello pirates I thought of a new movie pirate 101 betrayal. Here is the first part of the script romantic rebbeca ivring says ah how did I get here? Emma answers what do you mean? I am just a pirate? Romantic rebbeca ivring says I mean how did I get away from my haunted grotto then. Emma I really do not know it wasn't me. Romantic rebbeca ivring says well then who did I make a deal with? HER friend disappears. where is SHE THEN? romantic rebbeca ivring says who are you? The figure looks at the wall then says I need you to do something it has a price and deal. the witchdoctor says why would I make a deal and not know what the price is. The figure answers the price is your first mate. KAN po says the witchdoctor I will not take the deal then. you are not going to take the deal says the figure. the witchdoctor says actually no. then I will lock you up then.Anne Emma and chrissy go to madame vadima they find romantic rebbeca ivring from the crystal ball unusal like a different person. To be continued
I will be having the cast picked by looking at what they do with the lines .The parts are emma chrissy anne and much more ci will film this as soon as I can get a thing to record see you in the spiral

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Hello pirates I got a recorder so the auditions will be Sunday night at 7:30
There are 2
parts for this first movie

I took the witch doctor part

So we need a lot of actors for many more of these so this movie will be short because I can only record 10 minutes .
The time for this is 7:30
The realm is vadima
We will meet In the black spot at flotsam
Note you will not be getting paid .But you will paid for a help with something hope to see you there
See you in the spiral hope you can make it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
Hello pirates I got a recorder so the auditions will be Sunday night at 7:30
There are 2
parts for this first movie

I took the witch doctor part

So we need a lot of actors for many more of these so this movie will be short because I can only record 10 minutes .
The time for this is 7:30
The realm is vadima
We will meet In the black spot at flotsam
Note you will not be getting paid .But you will paid for a help with something hope to see you there
See you in the spiral hope you can make it
Sounds like fun, especially since it sounds like It has a role I would really like.
What time zone are you using?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
You can cut the movie in to parts, like part 1 and part 2. Central time? Pacific time? Eastern time?.....

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
The time zone will be eastern because I live in eastern time zone
That is what I will be doing cutting it into two parts for that to make it climatic

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
hello pirates I thought of a new movie pirate 101 betrayal. Here is the first part of the script romantic rebbeca ivring says ah how did I get here? Emma answers what do you mean? I am just a pirate? Romantic rebbeca ivring says I mean how did I get away from my haunted grotto then. Emma I really do not know it wasn't me. Romantic rebbeca ivring says well then who did I make a deal with? HER friend disappears. where is SHE THEN? romantic rebbeca ivring says who are you? The figure looks at the wall then says I need you to do something it has a price and deal. the witchdoctor says why would I make a deal and not know what the price is. The figure answers the price is your first mate. KAN po says the witchdoctor I will not take the deal then. you are not going to take the deal says the figure. the witchdoctor says actually no. then I will lock you up then.Anne Emma and chrissy go to madame vadima they find romantic rebbeca ivring from the crystal ball unusal like a different person. To be continued
I will be having the cast picked by looking at what they do with the lines .The parts are emma chrissy anne and much more ci will film this as soon as I can get a thing to record see you in the spiral
Dear Romantic Rebecca,

I am very honored and flattered that you would have me be in your movie. Unfortunately, this is a very busy time of year for me, and my ability to play Pirate101 is erratic. I should very much like to see how your story turns out, though. Sounds like a good plot! (And if the movie idea doesn't end up working out, perhaps this would make a good fan fiction or roleplay?)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Dear everyone the parts are picked out the people for them
The strange figure goes to:modest hank Ironside
Emma goes to :Chrissy
The witchdoctor part goes to romantic rebbeca ivring
There will be more parts after I can record longer thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy the movie

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
Dear everyone the parts are picked out the people for them
The strange figure goes to:modest hank Ironside
Emma goes to :Chrissy
The witchdoctor part goes to romantic rebbeca ivring
There will be more parts after I can record longer thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy the movie
Wow, *Stunned* Could have sworn I would get to play Chrissy. Oh well, The mark of a true actress is how much she can stretch and play another character. I may have to take some cooking lessons, lol. As of course, the director knows best.
Um.....Emma? I have some character studies to do, Care for some tea?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
krokotopia pirate on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Can I be in it?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Well sorry but there is no more parts left but you can be in my other movie morganthe can be stopped.