Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

my companions are lazy

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 03, 2009
i'm in aq my companions ( well the ones i use for combat ) are around my level and they have high accuracy and dodge but they NEVER dodge or hit my enemies!

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
zachshock on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
i'm in aq my companions ( well the ones i use for combat ) are around my level and they have high accuracy and dodge but they NEVER dodge or hit my enemies!
My privateer has a base dodge of 125 which isn't bad and uses El Toro so that Espirit De Corpse can be cast from him on the first turn along with my privateer's and another such buff on the turn after for a combination of two plus 25% dodges and one 50%, the sad part about all this is that only when all three are cast are my characters able to dodge fairly well, they still get hit though. With one buff they are hit most all the time, and with two they start being able to dodge but aren't that good at it yet. Not only do you have to have high dodge but you must buff it several times for it to actually work. This means if you are playing the swashbuckler class that is supposed to be naturally good in dodge but lacks dodge buffs you simply aren't going to be able to dodge a thing.