Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What does YOUR pirate look like?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Good day! I have some yum-yum pies, freshly baked!

So I was thinking.... We all know that every pirate is unique. But the avatars don't really allow for tiny details. (I still like 'em, though) So, I created this page! Here you can share the little details that makes your pirate who they are!

Here's mine:

Olivia is a slightly crazy (in a good way) Buccaneer, with striking white hair that would've been red, had there not been a sparkgun mishap... She has her hair cut shoulder-length with two braids in front. Her eyes are gold, but one is covered with a patch, courtesy of a tragic accident with a sword at age 6. (Kids, this is a life lesson. Don't let your friends poke you with a sword.) Olivia is very pale, and sunburns easily. (in fact, she's got one on her face right now, Mooshu was harsh to her...) Her freckles show through in the sun, and even more when she blushes. Nobody but her closest companions and friends know that she has a nasty looking tatoo on her shoulder, (similar to Mordekai's) as she encountered a particularly nasty witchdoctor in her early days in Mooshu that threw a curse at her, leaving that mark. She's on the tall side, at 5'6", broad shoulders, and very, very strong. She smiles a lot, with the craziest lopsided grin you'll ever see. She earned her name, Merciless Olivia Roberts, through the fact that she fights like a demon, taking no prisoners, but leaving nobody but herself and her crew o the battlfield. The worst feature is her scars. A tiff in Marleybone led to her arms, torso, and face to be scarred horribly. But anybody who knows her knows not to bring that up.

Have fun!

O.R

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nice writing skills. Very picturesque. You should try your hand at fan fiction if you haven't already. I don't have the list memorized, but I am working on it .

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Ihateseagulls on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:

So I was thinking.... We all know that every pirate is unique. But the avatars don't really allow for tiny details. (I still like 'em, though) So, I created this page! Here you can share the little details that makes your pirate who they are!

Here's mine:

Olivia is a slightly crazy (in a good way) Buccaneer, with striking white hair that would've been red, had there not been a sparkgun mishap... She has her hair cut shoulder-length with two braids in front. Her eyes are gold, but one is covered with a patch, courtesy of a tragic accident with a sword at age 6. (Kids, this is a life lesson. Don't let your friends poke you with a sword.) Olivia is very pale, and sunburns easily. (in fact, she's got one on her face right now, Mooshu was harsh to her...) Her freckles show through in the sun, and even more when she blushes. Nobody but her closest companions and friends know that she has a nasty looking tatoo on her shoulder, (similar to Mordekai's) as she encountered a particularly nasty witchdoctor in her early days in Mooshu that threw a curse at her, leaving that mark. She's on the tall side, at 5'6", broad shoulders, and very, very strong. She smiles a lot, with the craziest lopsided grin you'll ever see. She earned her name, Merciless Olivia Roberts, through the fact that she fights like a demon, taking no prisoners, but leaving nobody but herself and her crew o the battlfield. The worst feature is her scars. A tiff in Marleybone led to her arms, torso, and face to be scarred horribly. But anybody who knows her knows not to bring that up.

Have fun!

O.R
Hmm... this seems like fun! My Lizzy character from different roleplays has different looks, though.

In Roleplay II, she's really pale (like snow white), making the splash of freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks especially visible. Her hair long, mid-back is an almost white color (with a hint of yellow from originally being a blonde, but stress from being captured by the armada turned it white), and she's pretty scrawny, her bones visible through her clothes and her cheeks hollowed out, making her almost look like a skeleton when you see her in the dark. Her green eyes seem to have a reflective film, making them look really shiny, like the look when someone just waxes their car.

In all roleplays, she's the shortest of the short, being a little more than five feet tall. She would feel a little embarrassed standing next to Olivia, someone a good half-foot taller than her. Lizzy does many different things with her hair, anything between curling it (with big rings, making it go up to her shoulders) to putting it in a ponytail and a headband, depending on her mood and what she plans on doing for the day. She's always been fairly flexible, using her small size to her advantage to do things most people couldn't.

In Roleplay! she's gotten healthier, for now her hair is a golden blonde color and her skin is tanning the way it normally would. Her cheeks look fuller and she fits into her clothes more normally, and her emerald green eyes don't look so glossy.

In Roleplay IV, Lizzy starts out being a little bit healthier than in Roleplay II but is still pale, thin, and has glossy eyes. I suspect though that later in the roleplay when the group goes to Grizzleheim, her bear mom had been practicing Life Magic and has a session with Lizzy, regaining all of her health back to the way she normally would be, tawny skin-tone, gold hair, emerald eyes, and I wonder if her burn is gone...

Lizzy's smile ranges in different ways, from being a small, shy, revealing-pearly-white-teeth look, to a big grin that stretches to almost half of her face. Her frame is on the small side, making her just seem mini rather than shrunken, if that makes any sense. She tends to wear long-sleeves to cover up the burn on her left arm that she got when her parents were killed in a storm (long story). Lizzy has a small, horizontal scar across her right cheek (ah, her first run-in with the armada...), but it takes knowing her for a little while before you notice it. She keeps her fingernails at a moderately long length, enough to actually hurt somebody if she pinched them but not long enough to accidentally claw somebody (I personally know people who have their nails that long), and she keeps them polished emerald green.

Well, this is what Elizabeth looks like!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The first thing you probably notice about Anne Radcliffe is her lively smile and dancing grey eyes. She is quite small of frame and stature, and sometimes bemoans that fact of nature, but as is said of the spirited Hermia in a Midsummer's Night's Dream, "although she be but little, she is fierce." She has moderately dark skin -a warm caramel color- which contrasts her lighter colored eyes and red hair. She always wears her hair with two little braids in front on which are fasted a set of gold-colored beads, Anne's most prized possession. The beads are not valuable, in fact, the gold flashing has partly worn off revealing the silver and copper alloy beneath. But they were a gift from Anne's mother, and although she can no longer remember the act of the giving, she knows her Mom gave her them, and to her are more precious than all of Captain Gunn's treasure.

If you encounter Anne when she is not in the middle of an adventure, you would notice that she is dressed very neatly, and even though her clothes may be quite well worn, they are clean, darned and neatly repaired. Anne is very fastidious about her clothes, and she prefers a gentleman's suit, 18th C. style: breeches, shirt, waistcoat, and frockcoat, and her favorite cocked hat with a plume. Her waistcoat usually sports embroidery of her own making, and fortunately, the waistcoat is the garment less likely to be damaged in a fight (she has gone through several frockcoats, however, and lots of shirts damaged beyond reasonable repair). Although she loves pretty things, and would very much like to have braid trim on her coat and handmade (the only kind in period) lace on her shirt cuffs and neck-stock, the truth is that piracy is not a highly profitable profession for Anne, as she has considerable standards of ethics and frequently has very satisfying adventures helping people who can't pay her well, and would refuse if they tried.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:

Here's mine:

Have fun!

O.R
I'll give this a whirl with Emma and Raven!

~

Emma has fairly short, dirty blonde tresses that vary in lengths at certain points, though all hang around her shoulders and never pass. She's always smiling her crazy and sassy smirk. Her eyes a bright cerulean, and her eyesight is beyond average, explaining her eagle eye and tendency to be the eagle eye position on the battlefield. Her skin tone, I can say, is semi pale, and she never seems to be able to get a tan or sunburn to her light complexion. She has a couple battle scars, after all, she is the first in battle due to her impulsive nature and love for fighting. She has a scratch on her cheek, long healed, but still scarred and barely visible, multiple around her shoulder- including a minor burn mark on her leg from some flame related mojo. She's on the shorter side- 5'1". She isn't fairly strong, so she lacks as much damage as Buccaneers do when handling an axe or spear. She dresses in various ensembles as she travels- all including violet.

Raven's turn. Raven has olive eyes that gleam even when there's no light. She has tawny, strawberry blonde hair that goes only slightly past her shoulders. It normally mainly stays in front of her rather than behind, as she does nearly constantly wear a hood. Speaking of which, her cloak is a greyish navy blue with light grey swirl pattern edging it. Her dress reaches her knees, and she wears knee length dark socks with the same swirl pattern at the top edges, and black ankle boots that fold over at the end. She has a fairly pale complexion, and unlike Emma, she sunburns a little easily. She is strong as she can carry around that crazy staff- and it shows a little. She curiously has several unhealing burn marks all over, which she desperately tries to conceal with the outfit she wears frequently.

I guess I can do Amy too, why not? She's a Buccaneer that can break the fourth wall like a twig. She has short, scarlet hair that curves outward at the ends, bright chocolate eyes, and an average skin tone. She's taller than Raven, and obviously more broad. She normally grins in a coalesced mixture of crazy and cheerfulness, and she often randomly says things about things others wouldn't get, and she's known to appear in random places in the strangest areas. Ex: she drops down from the ceiling even though you're outside and then randomly disappears. She has considerably bad eyesight, but not enough that she requires glasses.

Ciao!

Captain
May 02, 2009
Lemme give this a try *cracks knuckles*

Luke is a belligerent, 5'9" Buccaneer. He is very well-mannered (despite being raised in Grizzlehiem), but he has a super short temper. He has short black hair with three hair strands crossing his right eye. He has worn an eyepatch over his right eye ever since a malfunctioning Armada Musketeer shot at him while in a brawl. He has fairly light skin and always has an overconfident smirk on his face. Surprisingly enough, he doesn't have a single scar on himself even though he's the first one to charge into combat. His eyes are more red than the color on his flag. He is always seen wearing armor from various worlds in the colors blue and red and carries an Axe that looks like it belongs to a Minotaur .

Phillip is the silent type. He his stares are worse than a Swashbuckler's poison and his speeches are more refreshing than a pool. He walks as if he owns the Spiral and no one questions him. Those who do have a chat with his three favorite Bodyguards: Jack R., Dan, and Argos. Being raised in Mooshu, he knows a little something about how combat is suppose to be. His eyes are tan/whitish and he stands 5'8-1/2" with short, light brown hair, not even falling below his neck. He wears the colors Yellow and Blue 24/7 and carries two short blades with him.

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Trojan Warrior