Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Banned accounts

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
Hello Pirate 101 community, I am a Pirate 101 and a Wizard 101 fan, I posted a similar topic a little while ago, and I have received no help. It is very frustrating, the topic said this:

Hello, I am a pirate that was a fan of wizard 101 for a long time. Unfortunately, there are the some people that are disgusting. I know one of them, she has been reported many many times, and even received messages for you guys saying her account is muted or banned. She is still able to play and talk though, and I am getting very upset. Please, fix this issue.

I am here to give more info on it, and ask for some help one more time. I have had experience with one disgusting person in particular, her pirate 101 name is Gabrielle Stuart. She is a level 2 witchdoctor, and has been reported by crowds of people, and nothing has been done about her. She has gone into avery court and asked for disgusting things. Please please please do something kingsisle, I will be happy if she is just banned. Please please please.

Administrator
Thanks for your report. I'll discuss with Customer Support.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*