Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Skyway?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello friends! I made some pineapple upside down cakes, blueberry peach pies, and some chamoomile tea for you. :)

Today I wanted to discuss favorite skyways. Does the ghostly Haunted Skyway meet your fancy? Or is the relaxing, snowy Subata more your style?

Personally, my preferred skyway is Hamamitsu. The crystal water that glistens beneath the Windlanes is so beautiful, and the coral, rising sun that tinged the sky with a luminous pink is so relaxing. And the turtles flying through makes it feel so peaceful.

Another favorite of mine is the lovely Santo Pollo skyway. For some reason, the music playing in the background, and the gorgeous sunset skies just makes me feel at ease.

What are your favorites?

Ciao!

Captain
May 16, 2011
My favorite would by far be Aragon Skyway in Valencia. I love the look and feel Valencia creates, and the skyway really brings it out. It was a shame I had to leave the beautiful skyway so soon.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Westminster skyway! the war looks epic! Just kidding i like Achaean way the best.
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
I'm stuck between Argon or Westminster
P.S. Love the name nice pun