Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Additional Housing Elixir name change

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It's nice to have the Additional House Space Elixir to Pirate101, but I feel the name of the potion needs a change, a change that is more... fitting. I'm thinking the potion's name should be changed to "Additional House Deed Elixir", because Pirates purchase housing deeds so they could have a home away from the Skyways. The name change would much better reflect the game's housing deeds. Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree, When purchased my first bundle I thought it meant I was getting extra item space so I could more easily furnish my new huge home. I was very confused when the number for place able items didn't change. Calling it a deed would help prevent any more confusion for first time home buyers.

Community Leader
Interesting, I think the issue here is consistency.

They are basically using the same names that were used for "like" items over on Wizard101.

This aire of familiarity between games is a big sales point for many of us.

Having to remember multiple names/references to items that serve the same purpose could be confusing to some.

<shrug>

There is a potion to expand the number of items your house can hold btw. First you must be in your house, then open crown shop, and look for the Bric n Brack elixir.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thanks for the info Dr. Z. I did see that in the update notes and was delighted with that much needed bonus for those of us that enjoy decorating. Thanks KingsIsle