Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MooShu streets - Sidewalks not wide enough?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 10, 2013
Does anybody else get the feeling that it's too easy to trigger unwanted battles in MooShu streets, especially in Valley of the Titans? I am on the Stormzilla task (very fun by the way) but I just can't go back to Stupendor X without triggering at least one battle.

Community Leader
tyteen4a03 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
Does anybody else get the feeling that it's too easy to trigger unwanted battles in MooShu streets, especially in Valley of the Titans? I am on the Stormzilla task (very fun by the way) but I just can't go back to Stupendor X without triggering at least one battle.
Are you sticking to the sides?

I've taken 5 pirates through mooshu, and think ive been caught maybe 3 or 4 times.
Pirates101 even gives us more room than Wizard101 did.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Dr Zeppers on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:

I've taken 5 pirates through mooshu, and think ive been caught maybe 3 or 4 times.
They do i never noticed...
Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Community Leader
Doctor Z on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
They do i never noticed...
Quiet Zachary Armstrong
Walking around corners for one, Wizard101 had everything but the tight space near the mobs inaccessible, forcing you to squeeze by. Pirate101 opens up a lot of these corners so you can cut across without even traveling on the road with the mobs! There are some strangely shaped areas that may be better to change your route to the other side of the area, but thats more a matter of the strange shaped walk ways.

The only time ever get caught is when my characters "auto-run" sticks on, and he runs into a mob before I can stop him.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
In Wizard101, the higher you progress, the more you have to be careful about where you step, as it were. There are fewer "safe" places where you can move. I think with Mooshoo we are seeing that same trend developing here.

Ensign
Jan 03, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:

I agree. For anyone out there who played wizard101 mooshu you know that it super easy to get caught in a battle. In this game most of the mooshu areas have the same setup/layout as they did in wizard101 but there are 2 differences. In pirate101 there seems to be more room on the edges and there are less mobs roaming the streets than in wizard101.

Swashbuckler- 50 Scurvy Nathan Richmond
Privateer- 41 Thrifty Sebastian Grant