Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Some wizard101 things, and some new....

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 20, 2009
I am loving pirate101, sometimes the skyways are a little empty, but I'm seeing more ships helping other ships now. The story lines are a riot sometimes and . You guys did pretty good Frogfather, Gortez/Apocolypse now, Donkey Hotay, banana or the tree, Phule/(Batman's enemy). I am entertained. I look forward to each new area.

ok, main subject from the title. Stitching stats from one item, clothes and weapons, into the look you want to use (REALLY NEED THIS as I dont look so manly in skin tight clothing ), previewing houses, 2 houses from each world (large and small), crafting our own clothes, weapons, housing items, houses, pet snacks if we could level pets to give them extra abilities, a BAZAAR PLEASE(even one more in control of the players if possible as I get nice one class items and they dont sell any better than the regular drops ), setting a mark to port back to if you go to a friend to help them rather than having to sail all the way back .
WE NEED BIGGER PICTURES OF OUR AVATARS WHEN WE OPEN THE PAGE TO DYE CLOTHING

Limiting your possible crewmates in a battle to the top 2 or 3 rows (or making money a lot easier to acquire as it's keeping me broke buying training books, or give bigger cash rewards from quests), leveling up your ships if you want to keep one rather then being forced to buy one in each world so you dont get boarded all the time. We need a buy back option, incase we accidently sell something incorrectly. We need to be able to dye companion clothes sometimes as the look for our flag colors that we just love actually just translates terribly to our companions clothing., speaking of that.... some of your colors on the chart turn to pastel versions when actually applied on clothing, could you fix that please?