Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

bug report

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
I docked at Rapa Nui and the life fountain just floated off the island into the sky. I had to leave and come back to be able to get to the life fountain.

I was given and was able to do Message in a Bottle twice. Don't know if that was intentional.

I docked at Coopers Roost and off boarded. I was left hanging in space and had to jump to the life fountain to be able to move.

I was fighting Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah for my Troggy Chief Tamer Badge and somewhere around tenth or eleventh time I got a notification that I received the Amphibian Agressor badge. I went to equip and it was not there. I checked my notifications again and It definitely said I had received it. It never showed up in my badges.

Left Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah lair and found myself stuck in a rock. Had to jump to a life fountain to be able to move again.

There you go, hope this helps... and can I please get my amphibian agressor badge?