Which of the MB Companions do you like best?

1
AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
YAR, Pirates! How's it been for you exploring the new worlds of Marleybone and Aquila? Well, I have a question for you all... What new Marleybone companion is your favorite? So far I am loving Gracie Conrad. She's balanced well, strong enough, and she's a girl.

So, is there any specific Marleybonian companion you love? Catbeard, Gracie, Bagha Khan.... Post and tell me!

(I also really love Catbeard! )

See ya in the Skyways!

Sneaky Emma Everhart

Gunner's Mate
Apr 19, 2012
292
Yarrr! The new worlds be treating me just fine and thanks for asking. I like Private Mills. He is as good as any other musketeer companion except for Bonnie and he seems to critical more often than the others. Also he sounds just like Mel Gibson lol. I don't know if other classes get him through quests or not...I bought him and now he is my first mate. Fair sailing friends!

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
165
I love my Lt. Springer companion. And Gracie. They're both very well rounded and who doesn't love it whenever Gracie starts explaining something then stops with something along the lines of "...it's technical." Makes me laugh whenever that happens.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012
9
I love Gracie! She's smart, brave, and a female engineer. I love how she gives a thumbs-up when she uses her War Golem power. And I love how she and Bonnie Anne (my favorite of all companions) play off of each other.

Lieutenant
May 08, 2010
127
Catbeard is the favorite because of his criticals his super hit reminds me of mc donalds "fishy fishy"

two faced terry cog level 57

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
98
Well, I could never be able to pick one. Catbeard and Gracie Conrad are my two favorites. I enjoy any furry companion, even the ones that are evil..

But what can I say, I'm a furry!

~Noble Mistydove, level 65 Swashbuckler

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Currently my favorite MB companion an favorite companion out of all my companions would definitely be Catbeard! I love his critical animation, especially his super hit. I am definitely looking forward to his next promotion(s). Go Catbeard!!!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
234
I like Catbeard, Lt. Springer, and Bagha.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
154
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
YAR, Pirates! How's it been for you exploring the new worlds of Marleybone and Aquila? Well, I have a question for you all... What new Marleybone companion is your favorite? So far I am loving Gracie Conrad. She's balanced well, strong enough, and she's a girl.

So, is there any specific Marleybonian companion you love? Catbeard, Gracie, Bagha Khan.... Post and tell me!

(I also really love Catbeard! )

See ya in the Skyways!

Sneaky Emma Everhart
i like catbeard very much also gracie conrad is my second favaoite

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
31
i'm almost done with mooshu i cant wait

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
122
I've only gotten 4 pirates through MB so far (Privateer is still in Cool Ranch so she's missing out).

For universal companions, I really like Catbeard's dialogue & his critical animations. I prefer him over the universal Gracie Conrad.

But I've found that I am loving the Bagha Khan (Buccaneer's), Lt. Springer (Swashbuckler's) & Private Mills (Musketeer's) from the Isle of Fetch quests.

I'm a little disappointed in the Crokagator that my Witchdoctor got, though. I guess I kinda thought he was either going to be bigger than the pet or at least standing on his hind legs. His critical attack is the same as the pet's death roll whether he does a Super, Mega, or Epic critical hit.

~SM~

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
14
Definitely catbeard his critical strike is hilarious so definitely catbeard

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
31
Catbeard would have to be my favorite companion of all time in Marleybone. Although, Lt. Spinger is a good companion too.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
I have nothing against Gracie, and I noticed I have a lot of girls on my crew:
  • Sarah Steel
  • Bonnie Anne
  • Shiruku Neko
  • Nurse Quinn
But my fav from MB is L.T. Springer.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
17
are you guys and girls (maybe) serious the best MB companion is obviously bahga kahn the tiger axcillary
( o yea i might misspell some words) but it is obviously bhaga kahn the buccaner only i think hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
o yea i'm a buccaneer hahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahhahaahah

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
flamestar739 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
are you guys and girls (maybe) serious the best MB companion is obviously bahga kahn the tiger axcillary
( o yea i might misspell some words) but it is obviously bhaga kahn the buccaner only i think hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
o yea i'm a buccaneer hahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha hahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahhahaahah
Whats it it with those boys and buccaneers...Yes you're a buccaneer, so of course you go for the Indian tiger.
But a swash like me goes for L.T Springer, or Grace. Every class has they're choice of fav companions.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
17
why does everyone hate me seriously!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

i still like bagha kahn he the man and knowone canchange my mind

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
flamestar739 on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
why does everyone hate me seriously!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

i still like bagha kahn he the man and knowone canchange my mind
Lol no one hates you . They are just reacting to your boisterous style. No one wants to change your mind either, we are just sharing our favorites and it is perfectly ok to have a different view. Sharing our views is what these boards are all about . x hugs x Don't worry, you are one of the gang here.

Ensign
Aug 10, 2011
10
My favorite MB companion is Khan; the tiger whatever. Although I forget to level him up all the time!
The only thing bad about him is when he does his super, mega, and epics, he spits.
I know it sounds weird that I said he spits but you know... that's gross...
Buccaneer, ( Not saying my pirate name ) Level d2

Petty Officer
Dec 18, 2010
57
At first it was Grace Conrad, mainly because I admire her smart brain as well as her ability to fight people with a magical wrench that can grow ten times its size. Then I saw Bagha Khan's mega hit, and it was one of the most awesome criticals ever! Plus, I was excited to have a tiger on my crew.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
91
Star owl on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Whats it it with those boys and buccaneers...Yes you're a buccaneer, so of course you go for the Indian tiger.
But a swash like me goes for L.T Springer, or Grace. Every class has they're choice of fav companions.

Fair Ashley Holystone
I had actually chosen buccaneer myself because I thought I wanted to be a swashbuckler but then I saw what the classes actually do and then I agreed that buccaneer was the best out of all of them and they get amazing companions like Kobe or Bagha Khan. Toby lvl54

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
48
Springer and Gracie are good, and I love Catbeard, but being from Albion myself, I would have liked to see some more foxes. Their side of the story and the conflict that would arise between them and Gracie/Catbeard/Bonnie Anne would have been interesting to experience.

Ensign
Jun 15, 2013
1
Dunno if it counts but on my brothers account we bought the admirals bundle and handsome dan the bulldog is epic

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
35
"GET ME OUTTA HERE!" I hope that answers your question.

1