Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what exactly was cat beard put in jail for

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i know it had to do with the war WE started but what really, there had to be more. and also how did they find out about our/his plan?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Catbeard is a pirate, and was charged for his many, many acts of piracy along with other shady acts. When they caught him, they threw the book at him, charging him with everything they knew about.

Petty Officer
Jun 06, 2009
I don't remember exactly what it was, but it was several hundred counts of smuggling, another several hundred counts of piracy, something else that I don't remember, and "one count of impersonating the royal monarch." I don't even want to know how that last one turned out :). Though I don't think they even knew about him and us starting the war, because they never came after us for it. I think they just had been looking for him for a while for the other crimes.
-Brave Samantha Nightingale lvl 60
-Sneaky Sarai Nightingale lvl 12

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Cat beard was imprisoned because he has 500 acts of treason

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Cat beard says, 'GET. ME. OUTTA HERE!!!!'