Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Well I gusse I.... WHAT THE!?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Ok so I was in Isle of the Dogs and I had just rescued orphans from a factory i saw one of the kittens faces. wow i thought that is hamazingly adorable

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I agree. Kind of reminds me of the pleading look of Puss In Boots in the Shrek series.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
O, I agree, the children are darling! And they are dressed so nicely in the style of late 18th C. children's fashions (yep, obsessing about clothes again), including sweet little caps on the kittens' heads! (My kids want them as companions! I point out that the kittens are a little young to be romping around the Spiral on dangerous missions, but my youngest was satisfied by the promise to include one of these Marleybonian girl kittens in a Fan Fiction story about her character one of these days...)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
O, I agree, the children are darling! And they are dressed so nicely in the style of late 18th C. children's fashions (yep, obsessing about clothes again), including sweet little caps on the kittens' heads! (My kids want them as companions! I point out that the kittens are a little young to be romping around the Spiral on dangerous missions, but my youngest was satisfied by the promise to include one of these Marleybonian girl kittens in a Fan Fiction story about her character one of these days...)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Awwww... They are so adorable. In Ratbeard's promotion when you go to (spoiler alert for those who have not promoted Ratbeard for the third time) Old Boz, you see so many of them. I fell over squeeing when I saw the kitties and puppies all dressed up in those cute hats!

Sneaky Emma Everhart