Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

super bad bug HELP!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
ok I go into the rafters in st. fido's church in port regal and I follow the quest arrow to the choir pit. instead of Bonnie Anne talking, my character freezes and the spiral loading symbol is just sitting there with Bonnie Anne and 0% below it! Even when I switch characters twice and it is still there! I need help please I don't know how to fix it!!! I really want to go to Marlybone and i'm going to promote ratbeard and bonnie and buffalo bill really soon and I really need help please help!!!!!!!!Pretty Nicole level 55NO JOKE

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
this is a very bad glitch that happens some times. it should work if you just tele port some where.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
stormy hunter zest on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
this is a very bad glitch that happens some times. it should work if you just tele port some where.
there is just one problem with your suggestion,it won't let me teleport!!!anywhere!!!! TheSuperSwashbuckler

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
guys you'll never belive this,when i went onto the test realm I could enter the chior pit!!!!And,i got to test out a girl level 65 witchdocter henchman!!!Oh,and my grandma is going to start playing pirate101!!!Pretty Nicole level 55 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.
Good news, I went onto the test realm and the bug got fixed!!! Also, I got to test out a henchman!Pretty Nicole level 55 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
guys you'll never belive this,when i went onto the test realm I could enter the chior pit!!!!And,i got to test out a girl level 65 witchdocter henchman!!!Oh,and my grandma is going to start playing pirate101!!!Pretty Nicole level 55 Swashbuckler
Can't wait to meet her. Kudo's to you for having her start playing with you. I just know you two are gonna have a blast and will grow even closer with just the fun you will have playing together.

P.S. If your Grandmother hasn't started yet, Go under the 'Shop' menu and then click 'Earn Crowns' and get an 'Invite A Friend Code'. Once she becomes a member or makes a purchase for $6 or more you will both be gifted some free crowns. Hope this blesses you in time .

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Can't wait to meet her. Kudo's to you for having her start playing with you. I just know you two are gonna have a blast and will grow even closer with just the fun you will have playing together.

P.S. If your Grandmother hasn't started yet, Go under the 'Shop' menu and then click 'Earn Crowns' and get an 'Invite A Friend Code'. Once she becomes a member or makes a purchase for $6 or more you will both be gifted some free crowns. Hope this blesses you in time .
aw that's so nice!But she already started playing and is a privater but i'm helping her.mayby we can meet some time?Pretty Nicole level 55 swashbuckler server: Morgan Lafitte time: 1:00 day:August 26

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
aw that's so nice!But she already started playing and is a privater but i'm helping her.mayby we can meet some time?Pretty Nicole level 55 swashbuckler server: Morgan Lafitte time: 1:00 day:August 26
Please pick another day about two days from now so that the moderation process doesn't cause me to miss it. I am looking forward to meeting you both.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Please pick another day about two days from now so that the moderation process doesn't cause me to miss it. I am looking forward to meeting you both.
K

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
K
It's my grandma's birthday today!we are going shopping and I hope she has a great birthday!
TheSuperSwashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheSuperSwashbuckl... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
It's my grandma's birthday today!we are going shopping and I hope she has a great birthday!
TheSuperSwashbuckler
Please extend my happy birthday wishes to her. Kudos to you for helping make her day more wonderful by spending time with her. Well done.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Please extend my happy birthday wishes to her. Kudos to you for helping make her day more wonderful by spending time with her. Well done.
thank you!!! she had a really good birthday.We went shopping and hand made her a cake.