Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Soloing Beachhead

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
Is it possible to solo Beachhead? Has anyone done it? Is there any good tips for it? If its not possible, is anyone willing to do it with me(the last part, not the first two parts)?

Ivette Xavier, Oracle (Level 55 Witchdoctor)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Haley MoonHeart on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Is it possible to solo Beachhead? Has anyone done it? Is there any good tips for it? If its not possible, is anyone willing to do it with me(the last part, not the first two parts)?

Ivette Xavier, Oracle (Level 55 Witchdoctor)
I have soloed it on my Privateer, Witchdoctor, Buccaneer and Musketeer. The toughest was on my Witchdoctor but once I let my companions take care of Bishop and my Witchdoctor took care of his minions, things went just fine. I just try to take out at least one minion per round so that means one less to attack my guys and just keep plugging through. Just use the lessons and skills you learned getting to that level and play smart.

Ensign
Mar 18, 2013
I have soloed all Beachead! I had some trouble with Bishop. I did minions first, then Bishop. That was my plan. At the Engineering it was the toughest. Because I had gotten defeated more than 2 times trying to defeat Bishop there.

Melee attacker Kindly Mason Fisher, level 60

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, it can be done all my pirates have done it. I will say, though that witchdoctors have a harder time with the battles with Bishop. for these boss battles, I suggest that Witchdoctors go in with a combo Swashbucklers and Buccaneers in these. Buff them and summon your undead. As a witchdoctor, attack Bishop's minions only. If you have other non-magical attacks, use those also.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Lesson One: Never, ever, ever, ever, ever try to hit Bishop with a staff/wand using Witchdoctor. You will get mercilessly slaughtered.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I have not progressed nearly that far with my other four classes, but I must say that Beachhead and Bishop were extremely easy to solo with on my Buccaneer. I most certainly can't wait to try the other classes out and all of the goodies they have to offer.....that is when and if I ever get them out of their hammocks and off to battling again!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Yes i have done it once,it's a very long dungeon and challenging.When my witchdoctor challenge Beachhead some where in the future, I would give her a shooty or slashy weapon when she meet this boss. Thanks for the advice.