Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2012
I have been wondering what are the new companions?I think i'm half done with marleybone and so far I got a dog pirate and dog engineer.I want to know all the companions I can get in marleybone.sincerely Fiery Wolf

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
TwoEyedJack on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
I have been wondering what are the new companions?I think i'm half done with marleybone and so far I got a dog pirate and dog engineer.I want to know all the companions I can get in marleybone.sincerely Fiery Wolf
my exp as a buck free quest companions
There is a tiger one near the end of MB
Zeena in aq
eagle companion near end of aq
hawk near end of aq

some others unlock to be bought
sissar snake witch
cyclops

Ensign
Dec 02, 2011
Everyone firsts gets Gracie Conrad (Dog Engineer). Then each class gets a companion based on their class. After that in the quest "The Verdict" everyone gets Catbeared.

In Aquila, everyone (but swashbucklers) get a companion based on their class. Then everyone gets Hawkules and Zeena (Zeena is from a side quest).

Sincerely,
Silent Austin Higgens

Ensign
Aug 16, 2012
who is the dog pirate? i just stated marleybone and was hoping to get private mills or lt springer i know i get gracie but who else do swashbucklers get?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
You will receive a dog captain as a mainline quest reward. You can pay crowns for some of the others. But as a swashbuckler, you receive the dog captain (whose name is Lieutenant so-and-so).

My witchdoctor received a krokogator for her main quest companion, and her privateer partner received a kurgha (one of the musketeer ones). I don't know what the buccaneer and musketeers receive (I am guessing the buccaneer kurgha and the dog musketeer).

The krokogator, incidentally, is much better than the earlier animal companions the witchdoctor receives.

-Indigo

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
MARZI1 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Everyone firsts gets Gracie Conrad (Dog Engineer). Then each class gets a companion based on their class. After that in the quest "The Verdict" everyone gets Catbeared.

In Aquila, everyone (but swashbucklers) get a companion based on their class. Then everyone gets Hawkules and Zeena (Zeena is from a side quest).

Sincerely,
Silent Austin Higgens
wrong, in aq swashbucklers get samocles, from doing all of pixeliess side quest and I pretty sure I spelt his name wrong

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
zuto4011a on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
wrong, in aq swashbucklers get samocles, from doing all of pixeliess side quest and I pretty sure I spelt his name wrong
I keep hearing about Swashbuckler's getting a companion from... 'Pixeliess'... but I've passed by him several times and he still has no quest for me! Does it unlock a quest after a certain lvl..?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
or they get zeena I don't know I heard how to get samocles from a swashbuckler but idk i'm probably wrong

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Bloody Belle on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
I keep hearing about Swashbuckler's getting a companion from... 'Pixeliess'... but I've passed by him several times and he still has no quest for me! Does it unlock a quest after a certain lvl..?
Yes you do by the time you get the quest to defeat the Scylla then pixelles will have the quest for you if not by then then the quest definitely will unlock when you finish aquila. Good luck samocles really is an awesome companion very strong and helpful too

Ensign
Jan 06, 2011
As a Privateer, I've received Gracie (as everyone has) as well as a tiger, Kzinti Singh, who falls under Musketeer epics but is a Privateer companion, in Marleybone. I haven't gotten around to Aquila yet, or to any of the sidequests, but those two at least have joined my crew.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
Indigo Ring on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
You will receive a dog captain as a mainline quest reward. You can pay crowns for some of the others. But as a swashbuckler, you receive the dog captain (whose name is Lieutenant so-and-so).

My witchdoctor received a krokogator for her main quest companion, and her privateer partner received a kurgha (one of the musketeer ones). I don't know what the buccaneer and musketeers receive (I am guessing the buccaneer kurgha and the dog musketeer).

The krokogator, incidentally, is much better than the earlier animal companions the witchdoctor receives.

-Indigo
lieutenant springer is what you mean

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
I think that there should be a swashbuckeler campanion like level 54 that would be awesome honest Philip silver level 25

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
masterryan1969 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
my exp as a buck free quest companions
There is a tiger one near the end of MB
Zeena in aq
eagle companion near end of aq
hawk near end of aq

some others unlock to be bought
sissar snake witch
cyclops
You forgot Catbeard at the end of MB.