Marvelous Marleybone!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
I know this has been said time and time again, but Marleybone is a breathtaking and beautiful world. From the fog in the Isle of Dogs' streets to the moonlight shining in through the windows, Marleybone is a wonderful world to travel through. All of the wandering NPC's in the Isle of Dogs makes the world seem much more real than some of the others. The Skyway is brilliantly done, and it really does feel like a warzone. I love the music as well, it's amazing!

Now, I must ask the question that I have had since beginning Pirate101 two years ago. Why does Bonnie Anne's tail lack the distinctive white tip all red foxes have? It has mildly bothered me since I started the game, and after finally coming to Marleybone and seeing other foxes, the question has surfaced again. In this bit of art (the second picture), Bonnie Anne is depicted with a white tail-tip, which she does not have in the game. All of the other foxes, Radicals included, have the white tail-tip, so why not Bonnie? If Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, or Blind Mew can answer this, thanks very much!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
MistyDragon13 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I know this has been said time and time again, but Marleybone is a breathtaking and beautiful world. From the fog in the Isle of Dogs' streets to the moonlight shining in through the windows, Marleybone is a wonderful world to travel through. All of the wandering NPC's in the Isle of Dogs makes the world seem much more real than some of the others. The Skyway is brilliantly done, and it really does feel like a warzone. I love the music as well, it's amazing!

Now, I must ask the question that I have had since beginning Pirate101 two years ago. Why does Bonnie Anne's tail lack the distinctive white tip all red foxes have? It has mildly bothered me since I started the game, and after finally coming to Marleybone and seeing other foxes, the question has surfaced again. In this bit of art (the second picture), Bonnie Anne is depicted with a white tail-tip, which she does not have in the game. All of the other foxes, Radicals included, have the white tail-tip, so why not Bonnie? If Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, or Blind Mew can answer this, thanks very much!
I 100% agree with you on the beauty and marvel of Marleybone.

As for our dear Bonnie, well....quite simply she's special....a one-of-a-kind, unlike-no-other fox that deserves to standout amongst the others. Maybe KI realized this and wanted to accentuate her uniqueness and the fact that when it comes to special foxes, she stands alone!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
MistyDragon13 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I know this has been said time and time again, but Marleybone is a breathtaking and beautiful world. From the fog in the Isle of Dogs' streets to the moonlight shining in through the windows, Marleybone is a wonderful world to travel through. All of the wandering NPC's in the Isle of Dogs makes the world seem much more real than some of the others. The Skyway is brilliantly done, and it really does feel like a warzone. I love the music as well, it's amazing!

Now, I must ask the question that I have had since beginning Pirate101 two years ago. Why does Bonnie Anne's tail lack the distinctive white tip all red foxes have? It has mildly bothered me since I started the game, and after finally coming to Marleybone and seeing other foxes, the question has surfaced again. In this bit of art (the second picture), Bonnie Anne is depicted with a white tail-tip, which she does not have in the game. All of the other foxes, Radicals included, have the white tail-tip, so why not Bonnie? If Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, or Blind Mew can answer this, thanks very much!
If Gracie could dye her fur when the war started(and she left Celestia) then I'm sure Bonnie may have done it too.When she had her fallout with the radicals,she wished to reject everything that connects her to them.Her name,was the first.Bonnie Annie Fox became Bonnie Anne.And she probably made a couple of other changes,but a more noticeable one would be that she dyed her tail.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
MistyDragon13 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I know this has been said time and time again, but Marleybone is a breathtaking and beautiful world. From the fog in the Isle of Dogs' streets to the moonlight shining in through the windows, Marleybone is a wonderful world to travel through. All of the wandering NPC's in the Isle of Dogs makes the world seem much more real than some of the others. The Skyway is brilliantly done, and it really does feel like a warzone. I love the music as well, it's amazing!

Now, I must ask the question that I have had since beginning Pirate101 two years ago. Why does Bonnie Anne's tail lack the distinctive white tip all red foxes have? It has mildly bothered me since I started the game, and after finally coming to Marleybone and seeing other foxes, the question has surfaced again. In this bit of art (the second picture), Bonnie Anne is depicted with a white tail-tip, which she does not have in the game. All of the other foxes, Radicals included, have the white tail-tip, so why not Bonnie? If Ratbeard, One-Eyed Jack, or Blind Mew can answer this, thanks very much!
the beauty of marlybone can never be said to many times

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
actually in one of the blind mew question and answers (cant remember which one) he told us why. cant remember why but ill find out

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
cant seem to find it but from what i remember (not totally accurate its been a long time) it was to make her look different from other foxes. but that's from whats my memory. you cant always trust the brain

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
sparticus32 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
cant seem to find it but from what i remember (not totally accurate its been a long time) it was to make her look different from other foxes. but that's from whats my memory. you cant always trust the brain
Well, she certainly does look different! It still bothers me though...and it will always bother me.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
MistyDragon13 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Well, she certainly does look different! It still bothers me though...and it will always bother me.
maybe part Polaris fox?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5743
Maybe it's a genetic mutation? You know, like an albino?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
anecorbie on Jul 31, 2014 wrote:
Maybe it's a genetic mutation? You know, like an albino?
Hmmm I never thought of that. It could be possible. Now that Bonnie Anne has come to the Message Boards, maybe she can tell us why her tail is orange all the way to the tip!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
MistyDragon13 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Hmmm I never thought of that. It could be possible. Now that Bonnie Anne has come to the Message Boards, maybe she can tell us why her tail is orange all the way to the tip!
Ohhhh Excellent point. We are not starting you off with easy stuff Bonnie Anne. We ARE pirates after all. Is it you or does only your tail dresser know for sure.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 2, 2014 wrote:
Ohhhh Excellent point. We are not starting you off with easy stuff Bonnie Anne. We ARE pirates after all. Is it you or does only your tail dresser know for sure.
i gave ratbeard the job of tail dresser as a punishment when he blew up the ship. bonnie seems to take full advantage of it. we always have popcorn ready XD

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
74
Marleybone... Ahhh.... so beautiful. Anyway, i think it is because bonnie anne is just special, and one of a kind like her personality